Six Nations: England to dominate or deteriorate?

England Coach Eddie Jones has selected his starting XV to defend their Six Nations crown against Italy in Rome. No nation has successfully retained the title for three years in a row, Eddie Jones will hope that despite a substantial injury list his side will complete this historic feat.

With a Grand Slam in his first year as England Coach and narrowly missing out on the Grand Slam last year Jones will hope the strength in depth of his English side will be enough to retain the title for an historic third year.

The Grand Slam may be a tough ask with the number of injuries England have, with the likes of Billy Vunipola, Nathan Hughes and Elliot Daly to name a few. They will also be without suspended Joe Marler and James Haskell for the beginning of the tournament.

In what looks set to be the most tightly contested tournament in recent times, England will know that every point counts and with try bonus points counting for the second year in the tournament their opening game against the Azzurri in Rome will be crucial.

With the other Nations having successful Autumn campaigns, England will be under no illusions this tournament will be extremely tough. Last year England went into the final game against Ireland already with the Six Nations crown, knowing that a win would secure the Grand Slam- Ireland however ran out winners that evening- this is still Jones’s only loss as England Coach.

Eddie Jones has built a strong philosophy of winning with this batch of England players, they may not always deliver on performance but always on outcome, their adaptability and experience as a team will be tough to overcome for the other Nations however with injuries continuing to be a concern this may be a weakness to exploit for the other sides.

By | 2018-02-02T22:21:48+00:00 February 2nd, 2018|All, Rugby|165 Comments

About the Author:

165 Comments

1. furtdso linopv 11th May 2018 at 11:43 am - Reply

After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any way you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

2. Mickey 14th May 2018 at 6:45 am - Reply

We deltniiefy need more smart people like you around.

3. En signerad Ziggy Marley affisch skulle sitta fint pÃ¥ en vägg hemma hos mig just för att Ziggy Marley är grym precis som sin far…I got reggae in my head

4. Jeg elsker bloggen din! Leverte akkurat en oppgave vor jeg satt fast på layout og ble veldig inspirert av dette- du har allerede copycats:) (did my own spin of course). Jeg syns bare du er den mest spennende bloggen jeg leser om dagen og håper og tror du blir den neste store designeren, da er det ekstra kult å ha fulgt deg i årevis:D

5. car insurance Chapel Hill NC 15th May 2018 at 11:24 pm - Reply

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

6. Thanks a lot friends for all the wonderful words and feedback. We appreciate it very, I am pleased to again and again, Bommel hasn*t lost its glamour, after all these years.Thanks for everything, for the push in the last couple of weeks, you’ve gave to me.Yes, I can finally say it, we’re hope that we have found the right treatments. Although I have a surgery before me, I know the sun comes back to me. Wishing everyone a wonderful relaxing weekend… CheersLiz

7. Great advice. And I understand the low social-esteem thing, but you should know that while you admittedly don’t always make the best first impression (you’re a slow-roaster), everyone who actually knows you is lucky to have you as a friend.

8. Concordo con te Giò.La divisione in tre parti è palesemente solo una questione commerciale.Hanno allungato il brodo per farne usciere tre film.Winona era stupenda quando stava con lui, hai ragione!Sbaglio o a lui sono sempre piaciute esili?

9. I am starting right now because time goes by so fast this time of the year. I am doing all my shopping this year on yomili.com to find the lowest prices due to the current economy.

10. cheap auto insurance Taylor MI 16th May 2018 at 9:51 am - Reply

Yeah, I agree that we should all move on. If he got 3 games, people are going say that it’s too short. If he was ousted for the rest of the postseason (maybe additional games for next year, too), people are going to say that it’s too harsh. Not everyone is going to be happy with the punishment so we should just all accept the reality of the situation. Speedy recovery to James Harden. Head injuries are nothing to mess with.

11. Wir freuen uns, dass euch das euch das Zelt so gut gefallen hat! Wenn man erst mal weiß wie man es aufbaut… Viel Spaß damit! ^Ance

12. Jose Mauricio disse:Acho que aqui no Patropi essa equação não cola, não.Tirando, é claro, o IPTU, o IPVA…Mas as praias estão cheias e o sol brilha. P.S.: Sem deixar de registrar a tragédia da Região Serrana do RJ, motivo para deprimir qualquer um, em qualquer dia.

13. Yes, that mysterious “intra-European” variation that causes Sweden and Denmark to be closer to Ireland than to Finland along PC1.you’re equating the results of extreme Finnish genetic driftAs per my link, Finns deviate from other Europeans not in a random direction (as would be expected under drift), but in a specifically Asian one (as would be expected under admixture).

14. As much as I think the crystal white ones (last) would look amazing and different, I feel like the blush toned one (2nd to last) would be better. The glasses itself are spectacular to look at already, so don't worry about not having something 'vavoom' and totally different – because even in black, it's a thing of beauty.

15. finanzierungsrechner immobilien 16th May 2018 at 7:06 pm - Reply

That is so pretty, Lakshmi! I am intrigued with your comment about walking in the jungle near your home – any chance of some photos? I love seeing where my cyberspace friends around the world live!

16. This footage is incredible. I sure hope that my son and I can make the trip out to Eceti Ranch next year, being that I’m only a few hours away.VA:F [1.9.13_1145]please wait…VA:F [1.9.13_1145](from 0 votes)

17. Jelabis are pretty popular- this is a sugar syrup that gels when deep fried. Barfi is also yummy- traditionally cashew butter in thin diamonds with silver or gold gilding. (Yes, you eat the metal.) There’s a fabulous sweetshop in Allahabad, Nathu’s. I took a good friend with me thelast time I was in India, and he liked nothing better than to hang out there and try everything. 🙂

18. Don't forget the Microsoft witch hunt. It might not have had the popular appeal of Pearl Jam, but does anyone else recall just how atrocious Internet Explorer was back then? After Netscape was gone I really got behind that suit.Of course, it was really just about the Clinton administration punishing Gates for not playing the DC influence game. Once the donations started flowing DOJ seemed to forget about it pretty quickly.

19. à ARDEN : vous n’êtes pas le seul à penser juste ! Ouf. Mais il faut aussi comprendre ce système où le nombre permet mieux de le perpétuer … A propos de l’ISF d’aucun élus vous diront qu’il est scandaleux que des particuliers puissent détenir tant d’actifs, alors que leur collectivité est endettée pour 50 ans.

20. car insurance Duluth GA 16th May 2018 at 10:50 pm - Reply

Pe cucoana aia blonda care umbla de mai bine de o luna cu cersitul voturilor prin oras nu o vede “Politia locala” ?Toata lumea stie ca e platita de Basescu.

21. akis pantazelos Hi,Thanks for your article.This is very helpful.But I have a question, is there a penalty for deleting photos from a facebook page?I deleted 2 pics yesterday morning and since then I can’t post ANY pics on my business page timeline!!!Please tell me what to do…

22. toutipioupiou dit :il est ouvert ? bon purge déjà ton radiateur, si tu as un robinet thermostatique regarde si il n’est pas resté bloquer si c’est le cas démonte le et tape dessus tu tire sur la petite tige fait gaffe pas trop fortsi il s’est enlever tu le remets il y auras un petit d’eau qui va couler .vérifie que ta pression est bonne 1,5 à 2 bars. si c’est le radiateur qui est le plus loin de ta chaudière ne cherche pas c’est que ton vase expansion a besoin d’êtres regonfler.

23. car insurance Sammamish WA 17th May 2018 at 12:22 am - Reply

thank you for your vdo very nice, i invite you to come see the ones on my channel also.Check out my website & learn how to watch Live NFL on TRUEONLINETV (copy & paste the link in your browzer after replacing “dot” with”.”) nfl.trueonlinetv[dot]com

24. Donald: Theology affects message. OK. But your statement was that my Calvinism means I cannot present the same Gospel that you do. Well, perhaps that’s true. My main presentation of the Gospel is repent, believe, confess. If that isn’t the way you present it, fair enough. I’m confident that my presentation of the Gospel has a solid biblical foundation.

25. Siapapun bisa menjadi seperti Bu KardinahDengan dimulai pada hal yang kecil, Insya Allah akan menjadi besar dan dapat membawa perubahan bagi bangsa ini[]

26. Gina I can no longer share posts from my business page’s news feed onto the timeline. I go through the process and get a message saying that the post was successfully shared, but it isn’t there. Anyone know what’s going on? And yes, I am making sure to designate the proper location from the top left drop down menu. Thanks!

27. Thanks, Shawn for the link. Too bad the webcast didn’t catch Danny Devitto’s appearance in full.It seems like they have oficially replaced Easy with Ben. Nice! I thought the “mistake” in Ashes to Ashes had been a technical glitch on the streaming. No?So July 2nd… The countdown starts now. I will be there!

28. from here in Georgia. Not only did she interview Alexandru Muresan, our founder on her website (SEE HERE), but Donny sent an autographed book for our raffle at the Picnic on July 29th at Sandy Creek (come

29. Najveći dio "Nota Informativa" (Informativno izvješće) opisuje što učiniti tijekom potresa ozbiljan, naravno, ništa posebno za redovite čitatelje ove stranice. Sve tekst može se opisati riječima 3: pad Pokrijte i držite (kliknite ovdje za naše informativan članak)

30. if I was asked to participate in a female genital mutilation ceremony. In the same way that I have a universal reason to be sensitive to difference, I have a universal reason not to promote senseless suffering. If you agree with my observations then I think you should also agree that the diversity of appropriate responses to different cultures stems from there being many different moral questions to which there is only ever one answer, rather than there being a smaller group of questions to which many answers are possible.

31. I love the daycare we have. It’s an in-home daycare, with only 2 other children. It’s a perfect balance for us. B gets to socialize with other children outside our home, but he still gets the attention he needs.

32. Touch of a Lady is an enovella only. At 99 cents, there’s no way we could offer it in print. I understand your devotion to print books. I love them myself, but the publishing world is changing as we’re looking at it. Have you tried an ereader? I have a Kindle, but I find I read more on the free Kindle or Nook apps I have on my cell phone. I always have a book in my pocket (several dozen actually) as long as I have my phone.

33. Alex Stélio disse:Desculpem meu erro de pontuação, quando lerem: “o primeiro muito caro de se operar mas com uma boa logistíca (…)” leiam o primeiro, muito caro de se operar, mas, com uma boa logistíca (…).

34. VINCENZO: cerchi di usare termini cortesi e corretti, smetta di dare del nazista a chi nazista non è o a storpiare nomi….finora mi sono tenuto……ma se vuole smetto di scrivere in Italiano …..e comincio a scrivere nel mio dialetto SABINO…..Sò essere anche molto ignorante se voglio.

35. Thanks for the Turk’s Cap promotion. My garden is also beginning to attract hummers and honey bees -a few butterflies too. I will add Turk’s Cap tomorrow! The pictures are lovely. Thanks.

36. When I do everything up to the private function handleEnterFrame(e:Event):void; { trace(“enter the frame!”); } bit but when I test it it gives my the following error:‘Function does not have a body.private function handleEnterFrame(e:Event):void; {‘

37. I simply want to tell you that I am just new to blogs and certainly enjoyed this web page. Almost certainly I’m likely to bookmark your blog post . You certainly have good articles and reviews. With thanks for sharing your blog.

38. cheap auto insurance Chandler AZ 17th May 2018 at 11:43 am - Reply

SaltimboccaWir schmeissen immer ein paar Scheiben zum Anrösten auf den Grill. Dazu etwas Knobidip und du bist hin und weg!@ SybilleDie Saftigkeit ist ein Vorteil. Ausserdem ist es eine prima Verwertungsmöglichkeit für übrig gebliebene Pellkartoffeln.@ LottaDankeschön. @MoniHat geklappt. :-)Spinnt die Sicherheitsabfrage wieder mal? Überlege mir schon länger, die Kommentarfunktion einfacher zu machen bzw. frei zu geben.

39. “Learn to read something other than the crap spouted by the Heritage Foundation and Hannity you dimwit.”I don’t think Jamil has learned how to read. Mainly he listens to Mr. Oxycodone and Glenn Beck for his misinformation and propaganda? I find it incredible that Miracle-Ear only advertises on Fox News Channel. I suppose they found their ideal audience. A bunch of old farts who obviously can’t hear, otherwise they’d change the channel.

40. they are teling me that they have send a chuque to my address and the facebook books how can we get to know this people i gave them address just to see what they are going to do but let them now that they are dealing with people who nows the process of winning never wil they get money from me never

41. dit :Mon modèle d’affaires prône l’ultrasimplicité dans la réalisation des solutions. Je ne serais jamais sur le même moule de ceux qui réinventent la roue avec une équipe de 100 développeurs.

42. Thank you for 1 much more exceptional write-up. Exactly the place else could anyone get that form of data in this type of a ideal way of producing? I’ve a presentation subsequent month, and I am toward the appear for this sort of information and facts.

43. The true solution here is to realize VD is like New years Eve and St patricks day, every asshole is gonna try to be out there. VD day is for stupid couples. Smart people celebrate the week before because restraraunts are still lacking after piss poor holiday sales or the week after.Even smarter people disregard this holiday altogether.

44. eerste dag en zo actief geweest prachtige foto's allemaal en mooie aankopen hoor je blik is prachtig en zoals je al zegt een beetje doorgeschuurd zou wat leuker staan …. maar je hebt nog heel wat dagen tegoed dus wie weet wens je een leuke vakantie …lieve groet rosita

45. I simply want to say I’m very new to blogging and site-building and truly liked you’re website. Almost certainly I’m likely to bookmark your website . You certainly have fantastic writings. Thanks for sharing with us your web site.

46. The things we do for kids and dogs.Maybe you should schedule a puppy play date at your house and hide treats in your garden for them to find. Or not.Have you driven in Mexico? I swear that the STOP/ALTO signs translate into PAUSE/SOMETIMES.

47. Deutsches Reich: 1871 – 1948 = 77 Jahre, davon 12 Jahre 3. Reich, jedoch 1935 – 1945 Großdeutsches Reich, also eigentlich 10/75, etwa 13%Als Numismatiker verknüpfe ich mit dem Deutsches Reich mehr als die Hitlerzeit.Sammeln bildet

48. Thank you for sharing. Recently I found which offers both and Associate in Applied Science degree programs. The programs of study are listed below, Business, Health Disciplines, Criminal Justice and Computer Technology. You can also Visit.

49. Brave e in bocca al lupo!Con tutte le risate che mi hai strappato non posso non ricambiare: ho già messo il banner sul mio piccolo blog!

50. auto insurance rates Gretna LA 18th May 2018 at 6:15 am - Reply

Medicii de familie ar trebui trimisi in puscarie. Ei isi cunosc pacientii batrani, cu boli grave, care conduc. Eu ma lupt de 4 ani sa conving un medic sa-i propuna anularea permisului socrului meu, care a avut o semipareza acum 6 ani si e diabetic. Inutil sa va spun ca are 74 ani.

51. car insurance Loganville GA 18th May 2018 at 11:53 am - Reply

Anoche vi la obra en el teatro Alameda de Málaga. Tal como se dice de Carlos Gardel que cada vez canta mejor, de Miguel Delibes hay que decir lo mismo, cada día que pasa escribe mejor. Y de Natalia sólo decir una cosa, nunca una actriz tan delgada ha llenado tanto un escenario. Guapísima y mejor actriz.

52. Laura,I’m so glad you’re hosting Playdates! Thank you for that, and your kind encouragement. All this from Philippians really is proving powerful medicine for me! Working now on that “muscle memory”!

53. Team Jacob? Hmmm…. I cried in stupid Toy Story 3 too. Love, Actually makes me cry every time I watch it and of course the old standby, Steel Magnolias. I go through oodles of tissues watching movies. I am a huge cry baby!

54. ha i may need to re-read his love song again as well a few times….really interesting…i rather like the straight forward language and def a hard edge….nice intro to him beth…will look up some more of his…

55. Question about Lakeside Collection magazine ordering?a few months ago, i was looking through the lakeside collection magazine, (sorry if you havent heard of it) and i saw a touch screen mp4 player with a camera that was around $60, and now im allowed to get it, but can’t find it on the website… is it gone for good? what can i do, or is there anything like it, with– mp3-videos-games-camera/camcorder built in-clock???? help?

56. kfz versicherung rechner 18th May 2018 at 6:52 pm - Reply

Hi Matthew:similar situation to Ani’s. Got charged under VTL 1144-A B, responded with not guilty plea, got offer from Prosecutor to reduce to VTL 1110.A. As a NJ driver that means 2 pts for either the original charge or the reduced charge, so no reason to accept – is that correct? If I write back & ask for further reduction say to VTL 1201 or 1175, will it be considered or am I wasting my time? is the downside 3 pts or only 2 pts because it transfers to his NJ license?thanks

57. I kept expecting the contestants to turn around and expose little paper tabs where their paper doll dresses attached to their little cardboard shoulders. Not the deepest ladies I've ever seen . . .Maybe, just maybe, they're all victims of a cruel video editor who takes 24 hours of recordings and edits out all but the pettiest, evilest, shallowest, meanest comments and the fakiest laughs. That must be it! Love the review!

58. auto insurance Ambler PA 18th May 2018 at 8:33 pm - Reply

Ah, March — one day is food from the grill and the next is a rib sticking winter meal. This looks like a good soup for when the weather turns and it's too wet to grill! Love simmering the broth with the cilantro — gives it much flavor!

59. The first two examples demonstrate using integrated security and SQL Server security. The latter two demonstrate using the native SQL client vs. the standard ODBC driver that comes with Windows.

60. Lo de Flash impecable!Yo estoy en Canada y me entero de como avanza el torneo gracias a sus precisos comentarios. Gran incorporación al comité del Prode CDV, Lorenzo ya nos podemos jubilar!

61. car insurance Kirkland WA 19th May 2018 at 12:47 am - Reply

É LINDO esse projeto!!!Espero que cresça cada vez mais!!!!!!!Estimula e motiva as crianças e os pais…quando meu priminho estiver maior (ainda tem 1 aninho), vou dar a dica beijãozão*

62. Insurers are STEALING FROM YOU! Anyone paying more than $36 a month is overpaying for vehicles insurance – learn the way our website can show you to help save loads of money right now!FreeAutoInsuranceSecrets.com

63. I’ve been reading Riki’s website for awhile now, but just discovered yours. What a treat! I look forward to more of your recipes and ideas, and also to hopefully winning Riki’s cookbook. Off to go “Like” a couple blogs on FB!

64. Qwerty, I just posted another one on her site. I’ll post here as well as it will inevitably be deleted…“I found another erroneous posting in her Summit sales, Mr. Clotpoll. 90 N. England was originally listed at $759,000 and was on the market for 173 days before being withdrawn (final tally: 31% off OLP).Oh yea, by the way, 65 Blackburn sold last for $1,595,000 (100K more than most recent sale price)…..almost 6 years ago to this day.”

65. Vecchio mio, non sai quanto ti quoto e sottoscrivo.Forse è vero che i quattrini danno alla testa a chiunque… *sospiro*Firmato, un Macchista (deluso) dal 1987.

66. sur et certain non , mais il y a quelque jour j’ai entendu cette nouvelle… d’après le forum ils sont dans leurs dernière beta-test , sa m’étonnerait pas qu’elle débarque debut de semaine prochaine

67. ……….Il sub you if you sign up to rewards1 using the link on my channel you get free stuff for real!So its like you get to awesome things for one!PM when you already sign up for the sub!……………..

68. auto owners insurance Arnold MO 19th May 2018 at 3:18 pm - Reply

Carlos, que rapidez! Gracias por tus bellas palabras desde el aquí y ahora. Sé que vamos a vivir algo grande desde la humildad y el trabajo!Un abrazo grande a ti y a tu FORO.

69. That was in response to this line in the article “Think, what was the last Hip-Hop song that truly broke your heart? I’ve gone through my fair share of break-ups but I have never turned to Hip-Hop to express those feelings of loss. “

70. Detecting…Starting up…… Connecting to device… Searching device….. Found device….. Secondary backup FAILED at beginning!! Press ENTER to exit…..im getting the same error can somone help us?

71. I didn't make them. I was too lazy after reading the recipe :p@ Brooke: The frozen ones are the best! @ xlethargy: I do the same. I love the lingonberry jam with the meatballs and the cream sauce with the chips/fries.@ Lorraine: Bees Knees!! Lovely!

72. Ola Silvana, Infelizmente o tecido ósseo perdido por reabsorção bacteriana não volta !O tratamento periodontal visa estabilizar a doença e impedir a progressão e maior perda óssea.Podemos ter uma nova inserção gengival o que pode dar a impressão de melhor estabilidade dental.Antes de pensar em extrair, proserve o máximo que conseguir junto ao seu dentista.Boa sorte, Um abraço,Dr. Jose Américo Bottino Junior, cirurgião-dentista, especialista em periodontia

73. Something fun you can do without a lot of work is to use empty spice bottles and fill them with different “scents” of ET: incense, coffee, popcorn, turmeric, chiles, garlic.

74. uritule, tu chiar profitzi intr'un mod nesimtzit ca nu am dat inca de butonu' care te baneaza definitiv pe platforma asta de cacat de la blogger.sa citesti stii?sa accesezi un link-lindick, stii?lasa'ma!

75. best car insurance in MO 20th May 2018 at 12:33 am - Reply

Wonderful advice from Emma and I did the same in the beginning and could very much relate. I am now trying more to balance things out and it truly isn’t easy to do it all. Excited to get to guest post now, too

76. he was sorry for dumping and my friends were the reason we broke up they were being really mean to us but aspecially him and he cries every night. When he comes to school he look all depressed and I feel awfull. Should I give him another chance or just move on? Honestly he told me he loved me after we broke up but I didn’t reply so he knows now that I don’t like him that way but idk what I feel and he asked out another girl and got rejected and I was relieved that he was do what does this mean?

77. car insurance quotes Hobbs NM 20th May 2018 at 2:57 am - Reply

člověk by to málo čekal, že do tohohle seriálu nacpou tu britskou chrchlavost, ale mě to přišlo jako bezva změna v dialogách.Cival : omlouvám se za vzkazník, nakonec jsem to vyřešil tak že jsem překopírovával jednotilivé články z blogu do chat tabulky v diskuzi, a zase zpátky + jsem doplnil hypertextyJinak vřele děkuji za ohlasy, stím jsem nepočítal *8)*

78. Oh, by the way, BC, Big Phil may not have won the European Champions League, but he has won the Copa Libertadores (the South American equivalent) with two different clubs in the past. You may balk at the quality of that competition, but it still takes some skill to win.Reply

79. Ahorraré mis pesitos. por cierto, has visto "anticristo" de Lars Von Trier?Me gustó la escena en cámara lenta del principio, con esa música jocosa.saludososo pipope

80. that, you're right. The price must come down. But may be the government should do its job and step in and encourage companies to do so if they want patent protection in India. (i'm am unaware whether or not herceptin has a patent in India).

81. Love your blog dear, very interesting!Pass to me I have a new post… I’m waiting your opinion.. and follow me, I follow you too now on Bloglovin and GFC!If you have Google+ we can follow here too… let me know!!! <3Hugs from NaplesValentina

82. pedrovalladolid:¡¡ po la GggloOOria mimadre!! (iiicks) Ese pedAAAAAso de baterida españooola (iiicks) No puedoNo puedo (pecadhoor)ere un fistro sechsuá de lapradera, ¿comprende?un pedAAAAso inventóoorrere un fenomenotorpedo

83. It appears to me that this site doesnt load up in a Motorola Droid. Are other people getting the same issue? I like this webpage and dont want to have to miss it when Im gone from my computer.

84. Her home is really pretty, but what's really got me going is the painting above the book case in her little reading nook — It's amazing! Jane, would you care to share the artist?

85. Simply lovely, Angela your worlds sing to my tattered heart. Enjoyed your post here and on Encouragement Cafe. Thank you for using your ‘voice’ to illuminate my path.

86. , SeaSteading seems like a more realistic and practical solution to the problems of democracy than anything MM has proposed so far.You realize this para contradicts your first? If USG will really treat each and every seasteader as a Nazi soldier, then no, seasteading is neither practical nor realistic. I suspect, though, that you don’t believe it will either.

87. Mislim da ste jako dobro vodili radionicu, dali ste stvarno temeljite i opsirne upute, i dovoljno opsiran uvod u neke osnove aromaterapije za polaznike koji se prvi put susrecu s njom ili su vec dijelom upoznati s njom. Svidjelo mi se da ste jako otvoreni s odgovorima i znanjem. Eto, svaka pohvala.

88. It’s safe to keep the volume on for these videos. Their grandma is sleeping in a nearby room, soon they try to be as quiet as possible. Wish all of them were like that.

89. car insurance in Lufkin TX 20th May 2018 at 4:20 pm - Reply

Your shoes are so cute.You’re going to kick butt in this 40-day challenge! I know what it’s like to gain a few extra lbs. because of medication, so I feel for you. If it’s the BC pill (sorry if this is TMI), you might want to talk to your doctor about switching to another brand. That’s what I did, and within a few months my weight went back to normal.Anyway, I always think you look great. You make running look so glamorous!

90. Congrats Angie on winning the giveaway. Col!! I am in love with these donuts, they look fantastic. I want one of those donut pans too and a couple of donuts along with it, LOL. Beautiful photos.

91. zegt:Wahaha, lachen dit, ik moest gelijk terugdenken, want ook wij kregen eens onze eerste videorecorder. Mijn moeder dacht dat ze een natuurfilm uit Afrika had gehaald, bleek dat het inderdaad een “natuurfilm” was maar dan anders;-) Het mooiste moment kwam toen de film weer ingeleverd moest worden…. ze durfde niet… ”Rinskje onlangs geblogd…

92. che le succede?Le gira male di questo periodo o per uniformarsi al carnevale ha indossata la maschera del Savonarola?Che è sta storia dell’allattamento?Comincio a preoccuparmi, io sono stata allattata da una tettarella di gomma inserita su una bottiglietta di vetro piena di latte in polvere diluito con acqua……non è che vò all’inferno ?

93. Hmm, ehkäpä en ole vaan osannut tarpeeksi monista paikoista kudetta etsiä. Itse olen törmännyt pelkästään reilun kympin maksavaviin kilovyyhteihin, mutta kiva kuulla, että edullisimpiakin on olemassa. Käsityöliikerundi siis tiedossa. 🙂

94. direct auto insurance Mesa AZ 21st May 2018 at 2:56 am - Reply

What do you guys hate worse? A POS Cape smaller than Abe Lincoln’s cabin or the circa 76 bilevels that pollute the state?I have to go with the circa 76 bilevel. Dam they are ugly.

95. Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

96. Hello MarjaI am so thrilled you got involved with this wonderful event which will slowly lead to change, reform and healing. There is such a load on his shouldxers but I know he can give the moral lesadership that has been lacking for decades.Arohanui.Bob

97. This thought runs in parallel to the ’90-10’ rule regarding analytics software coined by Avinash Kaushik. If you spend 90% of your analytics budget on the right people who can make the right plans, and 10 percent on the technology to allow them to do their jobs, you will get the best possible results.

98. Bon le coup des 108, voila, tout le monde l’a déjà dit et tu as répondu meme si je trouve ca bizare ^__^ Alors la prochaine fois qu’on trinque a quelque chose, je veux bien remplacer mon traditionnel mojito par ceci !!! Ca marche ?!?BizBon dimancheClaude

99. But i will not exchange it for the 360 version cuz the game is still very playable! No screen tearing,great textures and i’ll always prefer the PS3 controler.Maybe the framerate dips is just at the beginning of the game??dont know but anyway,enjoy it guys cuz it’s an awesome game VN:R_U [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

100. Nancy,Thanks for mentioning my blog. Just wanted to clarify that I am a she:-))With regards to your comment about f2f being the best way to start a CoP, I have to say that’s the ideal way and given the resources we all would like to do it that way. However reality is everyone is global these days, so your approach is what gets used most often.

101. În zona de campare, am văzut de la depărtare un cuplu: ea, bright red, short hair şi el cu ochelari şi bucle. Mi-am zis: Oh, Ionuca şi Eddie! :)) Dar, nu, nu eraţi voi. Ci poate doar variantele voastre peste vreo.. 5 ani, maybe.Oh, şi fotografiile sunt minunate!

102. auto insurance South Gate CA 21st May 2018 at 2:54 pm - Reply

“No … @scientheism “No name calling? Then what the am I supposed to call you by?” Allow me to paraphrase this question that you have put to me. If I can’t call you a moron what can I call you? What a strange question, which I’m afraid is beyond my comprehension. I must plead guity to a lack of faith (if by that you mean faith without evidence) and to your charge of skeptism, but I fail to see how this helps this discussion. Was this answer helpful?

103. i have been wanting to make a felt ball wreath for a couple years now, but i haven’t felt i could spend the money! would love to win, so i could finally take on the project!

104. Glömde skriva att jag blir röd / får rådnad i ansiktet och Orange Cream är en läkande produkt så har använt den i ca 4veckor och all rodnad är borta Testa den! kram

105. SOOOOOOOO beautiful – really, really, really. I’m happy to see you back and happy that you’re creating.Also – I’ve found those Anchor HOcking pieces (my ribbon is stored the same way!) at Wal-Mart. You could save on shipping.

106. Oh une dernière petite chose Pourras tu nous parler de conseils make up pour un teint que tient bon toute la journée et d’autres trucs et astuces, s’il te plait?Je te remercie

107. – I love the sleeping pictures 🙂 It made me so happy to read the conversation between you and your doctor. I’ve had some frustrations with my own pediatrician. She seems very intuitive! :)Do you mind sharing her info?Jessica recently posted..[]

108. auto insurance Somerset KY 22nd May 2018 at 12:19 am - Reply

You're writing reminds me of Erik Larson's in The Devil in the White City. Great narrative history. Except you're writing far superior. You should compile of book of your articles. You'd become more famous than Larson. The way you combine history, present day topics and all wonderfully written and compeling.I want to see your name on a book in Barnes and Noble.

109. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through problems with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

110. merci à vous pour vos invitées de qualité ! Une mine d'inspiration tout au long de novembre… J'ai bcp aimé scrapper ici -comme toujours d'ailleurs- !!!vivement l'année prochaine !!!Petit bémol sur le pinterest, je suis Chris'Scrap et non elisalaurane (=nom de mon blog)à trés bientôt pour d'autres projets !!! et bon scrap….bises

111. 12:08Yes, the Liberal Platform just finished off ND's. The ALP ground game is a steadily rising propoesition. There may be electorl surprises waiting election day. Sorry DJ, u can keep your 1 or 2 ND seats. Libs cleanup on left of PC and WR cleanup on Right of PC. True political rebalancing in process, if enough people wakeup and vote differently.

112. Päättelylogiikkasi on täysin absurdi: eihän lääkäreiden alhainen työttömyys voi olla peruste sille, että lääkäreitä pitäisi olla enemmän. Eikö koulutuksen tavoitteena ole Nimenomaan se, että jokainen pätevä ihminen työllistyy koulutustaan vastaavaan työhön?

113. D’où l’immense problème posé par nos sociétés avec ces différences de niveaux de vie : une interminable lutte des classes qui empêchent la population de vivre en bonne intelligence.

114. I agree with your empire assesment! I have to be careful, because I am full in the hips..no preggy for me!Have fun with Mark’s family! I know last year when I met my man’s family the first time, It was back to “first date” feeling! Good luck, I am sure they will enjoy you, just like we do, and we dont get to see you in person!

115. Witam. ZielÄ™ to też sposób. Na razie nie stosujÄ™, bo przy czÄ™stych u mnie badaniach wynik dodatni THC we krwi mógÅ‚by nie być mile widziany.Organizm „gubi” Å›lady nawet dwa tygodnie. Jeszcze jesteÅ›my zacofani w tym kierunku. Pozdrawiam.

116. "Exactly what sort of perfect candidate are you expecting to arise out of the morass we call humankind?"Jenna- how about that can't be labelled a flip-flopper, and the inspiration for Obamacare right out of the gate. A true Conservative that isn't dumb enough to say something stupid about rape and abortion that is nothing more than fodder for the left.

117. car insurance Clifton Park NY 22nd May 2018 at 7:04 pm - Reply

சீனிவாசன்,நீங்கள் கட்டுரையà001000®¿à®²à®¿à®°à¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கும் வரியின் படி தோழர் கணேசன் பேசவில்லை. அவர் பேசியது தனியார் பள்ளி முதலாளிகள் உருவாக்கி வளர்த்து வரும் மனப்பாடக் கல்வியை என்கவுண்டர் செய்ய வேண்டும் என்றும் அதற்கு பு.மா.இ.மு ஆதரவு தரும் என்றுதான். கட்டுரையை எழுதிய அனுப்பிய தோழர் அதை தவறுதலாக பள்ளி முதலாளிகளை என்கவுண்டர் செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று புரிந்து கொண்டு செய்திருக்கிறார். இது எங்களுக்குத் தெரியாமல் நடந்த தவறு. தற்போது கட்டுரையிலும் அதை திருத்தியிருக்கிறோம். சுட்டிக் காட்டியமைக்கு நன்றி.

118. You are a minx, a sexy one at that….you should not change your look as its perfect..infact even if you ever do go grey I think you'd rock that look too, you'll def be the most sexiest and stylish "gran" about if you did and the most colourfulist!

119. auto insurance Los Angeles CA 22nd May 2018 at 9:01 pm - Reply

QUÉ SI ME GUSTAN? ME ENCANTAN!! CREO QUE YA LES HE DEDICADO 3 POSTS… EL ÚLTIMO AYER, A UN ANILLO IDEAL!TAMBIÉN TENGO UN JERSEY Y UN COLGANTE GALLETA BIGOTUDA DE EL JARDIN DE LAS DELICIAS.EN ZARA TIENEN UNOS SLIPPERS DIVERTIDÍSIMOS.BESOS

120. look auto insurance Ridgewood NY 22nd May 2018 at 10:21 pm - Reply

that’s what happens when you start writing an essay the day before it’s due! at least i had little bit of an outline and im almost done typing it! lol.btw, how’s the consistency of this concealer? i usually use MAC select coverup, as i like the consistency. i do notice that it tends to cease under the eyes after a while. maybe The Balm’s concealer will be the right one!cheers,H

121. low income car insurance Yuma AZ 22nd May 2018 at 10:26 pm - Reply

Das ist doch Quatsch. Die anderen Anbieter werben doch damit, dass sie die Steuern nicht auf den Kunden abwälzen. Die Steuern werden natürlich bezahlt, aber der Wettanbieter übernimmt das für den Kunden.

122. Print screen works YEAHHHH!Favicons are still awkward.animated .gifs are not workingthe Google logo is hidden behind the minimize button.Other then that..very stable release! Thank you…love the promptness from the Dev channel!

123. How can I get rid of ears ringing with tinnitus remedies?What is ringing in the ears treatment or ringing in ears treatment? I’m searching the information of ringing ears treatment.

124. gute besserung!Die Blonden Haare sehen zwar nicht schlecht aus, aber ich finde dir stehen dunkle viel viel besser:)Die lassen dich irgendwie "rassiger" aussehen:) 😀

125. After read few of the posts on your blog since yesterday, and I really like your style of blogging. I tag it to my bookmark web site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know your opinion.

126. Word! I don’t care what it costs to fill up because I don’t do it very often. Well, I sort of care, but in reality, an extra $.50/gal would equal maybe $150/year. That won’t matter much because with the scooter and the Xtracycle, my mileage will be either 110 mpg or off the charts. Those handy machines should eliminate all but a few of the single-occupant trips this family takes.

127. Halo Serdadoe,Untuk Opel Blazer saya ga punya data. Semua tergantung konfigurasi mesin. Tapi kalau semua parameter sama (kapasitas silinder dll.) dan yang berbeda hanya DOHC/SOHC, maka kemungkinan besar yang DOHC memiliki power yang lebih besar. Tapi menurut perkiraan saya tidak terlalu berbeda jauh.

128. auto owners insurance Lapeer MI 23rd May 2018 at 5:57 am - Reply

s- e intentará meter la mayor calidad posible. TAMPOCO SE MIENTE EN ESTO.- toda la serie entera en un único disco de Blu-Ray.sintax error. si es maxima calidad posible no entra todos los capítulos en un solo disco NI DE COÑAla serie original, en japon, los 28 episodios entran en 5 (cunco) discos BD50Gb (le resto son conciertos y cosas chorras (3 bds)…. pretenden meter 12 en uno???????? JAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

129. I am very glad I found your weblog on stumbleupon. Thanks for the wise critique. Me and my girlfriend had been just making ready to do a little analysis about this. I’m very glad to see such good info being shared freely out there.

130. car insurance quotes Newnan GA 23rd May 2018 at 7:21 am - Reply

New to your blog. LOVE IT! Do something similar with things sent home from teachers. I glue them to strip magnets and place them on fridge. Your idea is better though. Great idea! Great blog! Thanks for sharing! KC

131. Heisann!!Gratulerer!!! Det er jo såååå gøy med pakker i posten – ogsÃ¥ såååå mye fint da!!Det sÃ¥ ut som dere koste dere MASSE pÃ¥ bloggtreffet! Kanskje jeg fÃ¥r somlet meg til Ã¥ melde meg pÃ¥ nestegang☺¨Ã˜nsker deg en fin dag! Klem fra Livy

132. Det är magiskt när du skapar. Du ger mig otrolig inspiraton och vilja att bli lika duktig som du är. Har en liten frÃ¥ga till dig? Hur förvarar du dina Lo´s? Jag har lite problem med att fÃ¥ "plats" i plastfickorna och albumen/pärmarna blir otroligt tjocka :)Tack för att du delar med dig! Kram Mela

133. huck64 « Bastos reprend l’entrainement et il devrait être apte pour Bordeaux, blessure légère de 1 semaine. Il pourrait être titulaire ou entrer en jeu »il reprend les tours de terrain avec le kinédonc avant qu’il reprenne l’entrainement collectif avec ballon et opposition il y a encore du temps à attendre …

134. J’adore la précision entre parenthèse après « sur le terrain », un peu plus ils auraient écrit (de tennis). C’est collector cette entrevue.

135. So that's what the blank white spot is for!!! I saw that a couple days ago and thought, "well that's odd to have white space!" I love your Wordless Wednesdays!!

136. I don’t know much about Apple. but I do know formal logic.One explanation of the current price level:Apple will have a TTM of $74 next year => it is trading at ridiculously low PE based on this TTM => every market participant is a fucking moron.I got it.There is another explanation of the current price level that does not imply that _every_ market participant is a fucking moron. (Only some: like we.)Just saying.And Apple never before dropped more than 3.14% on an even Wednesday following a full moon. Never before. I got it. This is a first. Amazing.

137. Good grief, so now lawyers are shifting away from chasing ambulance to becoming sedentarized blog hunters… pathetic.I am quite simply astonished by the suggestion that Bill Good is the only person fit to tell us how he “sees it” because a pinhead lawyer has an overinflated opinion of the cosmological reach of his own parasitic profession.I’d sure love to see a trademark lawyer argue this case over the *sigh* creative similitutes between “this” and “that” when it comes to seeing things.Get a life James Levine.

138. Yup thats Kings Collage. If you go inside there is a library building that looks amazing. Problem is you have to be a student to get in. I only peered through the window, lol.Marc Collins recently posted..

139. The whole phone sex episode was cringe-worthy and actually made me angry.And how about when the “superfans” interviewed the girls????Superfans? Try GROUPIES, girls, mkay?I was proud of Sam when she refused to fake orgasm for that clique of Nazi bitches.

140. Ein wirklich guter Bericht, Grit; klasse, dass ihr so gut zusammen passt. Da geht es dir ähnlich, wie mir mit dem Launch, den ich einfach für schnelle Einheiten und WKs liebe. Weiterhin viel Spaß damit.

141. That was NOT pretty. Huge cyst got its lidocaine. oh my word – puncturing it with the scalpel resulting in the dam being burst – huge flow heavily edited next the doc was packing it.End of story.

142. HI Gina,We probably will not be presenting in New York as the cost for hotel and meeting rooms are extremely expensive. Also getting CEUs for the couse is not very easy through the NY PT Association. We will be providing the course as a web based program in 2013. IT will be broken into seperate modules. Our schedule should be out soon.

143. I don’t agree with Ileana. Monkey is not at all an unusual animal. It does not deserve to be among top 10 unusual pets. In my opinion it is just a common animal even if it is very similar with people. There are many other animals which could be part of these top 10 unusual pets.

144. suis bien trop loin pour m’en offrir! regrets et soupirs…Quant à toi, fait le plein de souvenirs, de bonheur, de liberté et tout ce qui rend belle la vie pendant ces vacances. BIz

145. Bibina dit :Moi aussi je trouve que la formation aux 1ers secours devrait être obligatoire au lycée. Au moins on ne pourrait pas dire “j’ai pas le temps …”.Je me suis dit plusieurs fois qu’il fallait que je la fasse, cette formation, mais pour le moment je ne me suis pas inscrite. Merci pour la piqure de rappel Allez zou, on se motive ! (hahem, et c’est la reine de la procrastination qui dit ça )

146. I`m so grateful that you enlightened me and the most important thing that it happened in time. Just think, I have been using the internet for six years already but it`s the first time I`ve ever heard about it!….

147. What a neat way to share your special bridge! What a view from it!!!!!!I have mine up also but it is a small bridge that connects a much longer hiking trail. Come and see it.I will catch up on all the entries I missed very soon. . .

148. Leah, I just started reading your blog 3 weeks ago and I love your insights. Keep up the good work, both parenting and being a super mentor and inspiration to me! -Jen

149. cheap auto insurance El Paso TX 24th May 2018 at 4:24 am - Reply

By Jane December 18, 2009 – 11:13 amJust reading your first tip already had me saying “I Love It!”. Dinneen, I feel like you’re talking to me. Sitting right here… talking to me. It’s like you’re in my head. Thank you!

150. Not to get too far into the business of comparing genocides, but I think conditions in Gaza are quite similar to the Warsaw Ghetto before it was “cleared,” ie. before the Nazi policy went from slow starvation and random repressive violence to systematic, mechanized killing. Joseph Glatzer has made that observation on this very blog: Let us hope the comparisons can end there.

151. I’m not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

152. Karma isn’t a bitch. This is propaganda, promulgated by people who want to escape the inevitable results of their behavior, usually bad.No, Karma is a Goddess. She will not be denied. And she has a really insane sense of humor.Here, we have incontrovertible evidence of this fact.

153. direct auto insurance Eugene OR 24th May 2018 at 10:24 am - Reply

Howie Carr of right wing radio fame was told by his doctor to lose 25 pounds before his hip surgery…or else…NO HIP SURGERY! So, ya see…this kind of thing happens!

154. “Meu temor é que a CN está com a filosofia que os fins justificam os meios.”Pois é… Eu sempre achei muito bacana que um movimento católico tivesse o poder de comunicação que a CN tem. Mas isso já não poderá ter mais nenhuma serventia para Cristo e para o seu povo se esta iniciativa de comunicação começar a tolerar parcerias com gente inimiga da fé, pra poder continuar existindo ou para ampliar o seu alcance.

155. Thanks, I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?

156. http://privatkredit.pw/ 24th May 2018 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Nettopp Vegar, viktig poeng.Ganske avslørende at bÃ¥de forgrunn og bakgrunn er uskarpe, mens selve "sjørormen" er letter knivskarp. Godt gjort, ettersom sjøormen er – for alle praktiske kamerafokusaktige formÃ¥l – like langt unna som bakgrunnen…

157. « je deviens le taulier du site. »Tu en faisais déjà partie avant, si je ne m’abuse.La situation devient à ce point instable chez toi?? Quand tu racontes ces trucs, on sait jamais si tu blagues ou si t’es sérieux… En tout cas, tant que ça reste de cette qualité, tu peux nous faire un top 5 tous les 3 jours, ça arrangera tout le monde!!!

158. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is really frustrating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

159. li/kola:re my enemiesall rabidly ignorant people like you are my enemies irrespective of race/gender/sexuality/class etc…ie envious evil haters like you who pose as "debaters" as they merely repeat my own pts!"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" — Martin Luther King

160. Önümüzdeki neredeyse bir hafta daha aynı koÅŸullar var. Rekor sıcaklıkların ölçüme ihtimali olabilir. Dün gece Konya’da çeÅŸmelerimiz dondu. Terselme deyip geçmemeli.

161. I don’t like the big pictures and it shows all of the updates from the apps like farmville….yuck. It was like looking at a comic book. I like the web version, better than the app by far. I can see that the webzine will be great for news, right now I use buzz box for news and love that format….the webzine looks to be a nice comparison for that.

162. Yes he's made some improvement but jeez some of these signings are beyond terrible I can't stand the fact that Drury is making 7 mill what a joke…he needs to pick it up this year or we need to get rid of him…….But I still say FIRE Sather!!!!!

163. best car insurance in Lowell MA 25th May 2018 at 12:38 am - Reply

anything at all about energy, vitality, health, any claim that the vitamins were good for you or made you feel better. We finally got some bland scrips okayed and produced the spots. I took them in for final network approval and the lawyer turned them down because–why???–the music was too “energetic”. Got them through finally, but had to go to his boss and then his boss.

164. my brekki in maroubra this morning at the Lite Hearted Cafe was definitely a winner…although I should have asked for a small version of the 'big brekki', seeing as i only managed to eat half of it…hmmm maybe not such a 'lite' meal afterall, but definitely yummy!

165. Ihana arvonta, mukana ollaan! Kävin katsomassa niitä kangaskasseja netissä ja on pakko sanoa että ne ovat aivan huikean hienoja kaikki 🙂 s-posti solljus at gmail.com